Airline Enterprise - Forums

Full Version: IFS System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So my currrent airline is at 24% reputation. That's normal? Also, why is my reputation constantly falling? I also noticed that quick flights don't get any reputations?
Quick flights will just be a way to move aircraft after the reset, so they will not have passengers. I made some preparations in the code for that change including removing rep from quick flights. Just makes less changes for me to have to do when the reset comes.

Hard to say if 24% is normal - depends on your IFE and IFS. the new reputation is a direct result of the quality of service your airline offers.
So no more chartered flights?
do you guys have more than $100 dollars in your IFS prices?
I think my ife and ifs are all free
(01-06-2019, 06:55 AM)sfk Wrote: [ -> ]I think my ife and ifs are all free

You mean all meals, drinks, and comfort kits are free? Does it greatly affect the route revenue?

Does it greatly affect the revenue?
(01-05-2019, 04:27 PM)Unknown98 Wrote: [ -> ]Hard to say if 24% is normal - depends on your IFE and IFS. the new reputation is a direct result of the quality of service your airline offers.

Well,  I didn't maxed out all of my services.  I also didn't touched the default prices.  Should I?  

Also, please see attached files.  On the preview screen of my service config, I see the default prices, but when I edit them, they all have zeroes on them.  Is this normal?  (I am pretty sure it's not)
Prices don’t affect ife or ifs rating. Only revenue earned from the service.

That doesn’t look right, you should see the prices that are currently set for that ifs profile
Airline Name New Reputation Cost
nkd airways 70.96% $39,260,000.00

Reputation Star Rating
3.25% 5 star

I am not sure what is happening now My new reputation on the edit screen is 70.96%
my reputation on the airline overviwe screen is 3.25%

I just research a new route and it said the passengers would be based on the following %s
Airline Reputation:
2.73 Y %
2.22 Y+ %
4.35 J %
5.02 F %
This is a massive drop from the 100% I had when I made a roue a few hours ago I am not sure what the rules are any more
(01-06-2019, 09:06 AM)michaelsuan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

You mean all meals, drinks, and comfort kits are free? Does it greatly affect the route revenue?

Does it greatly affect the revenue?

Currently, I'm seeing 8.5k spent on IFE and IFS combined on A321NEO. The profit is around 85K. So that's 10%, but I probably need 100% rep to survive with all of my aircrafts, so in the long run, I think it's worth it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6