Unreal competition from long established players
I am in this game for past 50 days. And i observe from players who are playing for 6 months or more are cash rich with good rating and with wide aircraft inventory.

They are establishing multiple hubs apart from their home base. And i see some players who have hub in a another country, coming and establishing a hub. 

And a player has started doing it in my hub. This seems unreal and unfair.

I think the game should bring in more restrictions w.r.t multiple hubs.

- Max. three hubs.
- Slots restrictions in 2nd and 3rd hub. Make it more expensive to operate them.
- Restrict foreign airlines to operate a hub in another country. (get codeshare or alliance to operate so)

This is my opinion to make the game more interesting and real.

What do you all think?
[Image: 5c8e979304d3a9.30032592_enmlkpiohjgqf.png][Image: 5c740c1c9424c0.52772645_fkephgnmqljio.png]
Totally agree.

This is unreal but it would be good if nobody could occupy the same city twice or more as a hub. The world is too big to use the same city several times .
[Image: iLm5DiL.png]
Truthfully the latest political restrictions should have solved the problem of realism. You are not able to create flights starting from foreign hubs anymore, unless it ends directly at a hub in your airline's own country.

The airlines you talk about who have multiple foreign hubs created them before the political restrictions were implemented, so that could not be helped, but they should not be able to do so by the next reset.

The truth about political restrictions is that you can fly from just about anywhere within your home country and perhaps certain possessions of the same country. However, you cannot create a base in a foreign airport. Also, theoretically there is no limit to the number of bases you can operate in your base country. That much is realism.

Having a limited number of bases may not be realistic, and I certainly don't think that the 2nd and 3rd bases should have any limitations or additional costs. Also, although it would seem bad to have 2 or more airlines in one city, I think the game is a bit unrealistic when it comes to competition and demand simulation as of now, but when it realistically models the real world it would not be that much of a problem. The world is too big, but the good cities are few and popular.

In terms of realism the suggestions are not very realistic, but in terms of restricting competition it could work (unless, without implementing Dokhu's suggestion, everyone decideds that their base airports will be in the same three cities, which very much defies the purpose of the limitations).
This would imply a Hub-and-Spoke system - but what when i want to operate a Point-to-Point Airline? Limiting bases is non-sensical. The foreign bases thing will stop past the reset (unless you are in the EU)
(04-05-2019, 08:46 PM)DrKartoffelsalat Wrote: This would imply a Hub-and-Spoke system - but what when i want to operate a Point-to-Point Airline? Limiting bases is non-sensical. The foreign bases thing will stop past the reset (unless you are in the EU)

I agree completely.
(04-05-2019, 08:46 PM)DrKartoffelsalat Wrote: This would imply a Hub-and-Spoke system - but what when i want to operate a Point-to-Point Airline? Limiting bases is non-sensical. The foreign bases thing will stop past the reset (unless you are in the EU)

Oh yeah comfortably overlook the cash rich long standing airlines vs new players. When the game thinks of subsidiary airlines in future, i sure think of limiting the base for the primary airline. The subsidiary can become a regional feeder. 

My point is here is these cash rich players turn this point to point situation into a ginormous multi hub and spoke system. How do you address it?
[Image: 5c8e979304d3a9.30032592_enmlkpiohjgqf.png][Image: 5c740c1c9424c0.52772645_fkephgnmqljio.png]
There is no perfect way to address that. To impose any limits would restrict freedom for other fairer players, but to not impose any would give spammers free reign (pun perhaps intended). So what could be done? It is a dilemma, poor Unk Big Grin
The only way to deal with people getting rich is either resetting frequently or running multiple servers, so you can join a newer server when you start your airline. Anything else will make this game unbearably slow. Right now, if you know what you are doing you can get a sucessful, debt-free airline in a few months, but damn are those first few weeks boring.
I am one of those big airlines even though I totally agree with TrishulNaga. I think that a maximum of 2-3 hub is a suitabile option. I decided to delete 30 leased aircrafts in order to speed up other people's distribution chain.
[Image: Alitalia_logo_2017.png]