Aircraft Information Review
I came across this website : https://www.predictivemobility.com

It has a massive database with aircraft specifications so it should be able to help. The only issue is that Google is constantly trying to translate it from french to English while it's already in English. Could be just on me though haha.
(04-06-2019, 03:13 PM)Spyrosv Wrote: I came across this website : https://www.predictivemobility.com

It has a massive database with aircraft specifications so it should be able to help. The only issue is that Google is constantly trying to translate it from french to English while it's already in English. Could be just on me though haha.

Great source! It does try to translate for me as well lol Big Grin
[Image: 75T19MV.png?1]
(04-06-2019, 03:13 PM)Spyrosv Wrote: I came across this website : https://www.predictivemobility.com

It even has fuel usage statistics, that's rare.

Also, Unknown, are you planning to remove the older or redundant aircraft such as the A319CJ, Vickers VC-10, etc.?
A319CJ will probably be removed. Also the MRJ will be removed.

I cannot remove the VC-10 carde will literally murder me.

Some updates might be made to the used aircraft market in the future that will change the probability of any particular aircraft from appearing but that is something for the future.
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise
Why remove the MRJ? It's actually a current plane (well, future, but still). I was thinking of planes like the L-1011, DC-8, Concorde, etc. All the old planes that are no longer operated, shouldn't they be removed?
Because our policy is to add planes only once they are entered into service, I mistakenly added the MRJ and then people purchased it before I realized it wasn't actually in service.

I see no issue having the old planes in the game, I mean it's not really hurting anything. Might not be the most profitable option but they're not supposed to be, if someone want's to buy DC-3s then who am I to stop them.

Seems great but I just looked at the A332 for example:

• landplane AIRBUS A-330-200 (icao: A332) 1998, Engine: jet (2), WTC: H, Standard A-330-200, Price: 231 M
    Max altitude: 13000m, takeoff field length: 2220m, landing field length: 1750m Aircraft length: 58m, height: 17m, cabin width: 5m, wingspan: 60m, wings area: 361m² Operating empty weight (OEW): 65535kg, max payload: 36400kg, maximum ramp weight: 65535kg Maximum takeoff weight (MTOW): 65535kg, max landing weight (MLW): 65535kg Max speed: 890km/h, cruise speed: 870km/h, rate of climb: 0m/s Range at max payload: 13450km, fuel burnt per kg/km: 6000, fuel capacity: 65535kg, zero fuel weight: 65535kg
Doesn't make any sense. So I'm not sure of the accuracy of their info.
Is it really that obvious? Tongue
(04-09-2019, 12:59 PM)Unknown98 Wrote: Because our policy is to add planes only once they are entered into service, I mistakenly added the MRJ and then people purchased it before I realized it wasn't actually in service.

I see no issue having the old planes in the game, I mean it's not really hurting anything. Might not be the most profitable option but they're not supposed to be, if someone want's to buy DC-3s then who am I to stop them.

I can see the departure of the A319CJ as similar configuration can be made if one needs to simulate the use of the plane, but please do keep other old planes. It really should be up to the player to decide which route and what aircraft to fly.

As for the MRJ oversight, it certainly was a fun role-playing topic.

I guess you can reduce the frequency that older planes appear in the used aircraft market (Perhaps a formula that makes it inversely proportional to the production year, and or production number). I think that will curtail the high number of them flooding the market (It also makes for a good treasure hunt to find them as well).
(04-11-2019, 04:05 AM)rlmrace Wrote: I guess you can reduce the frequency that older planes appear in the used aircraft market (Perhaps a formula that makes it inversely proportional to the production year, and or production number).  I think that will curtail the high number of them flooding the market (It also makes for a good treasure hunt to find them as well).

I support that idea. I see too much unwanted old planes in the market.
There could be a competition between airlines. Who have the most DC-3 or something like that. They could buy many of them and build a museum for role play purposes. Those aircrafts should be rare but fun.