Awareness doesn't go up
Hi, I recently set up my airline and the awarness has gone from 0 to 1.5 and from that to 0.8. And, furthermore, I added marketing and it has gone down. I don't know if I should raise prices or start again. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
Put your marketing to max. It should give you a 30% bump
Aye max out marketting and from there expect a very slow step for at least a week or so, we all need to figure it out a little Smile

(05-01-2019, 12:02 PM)sfk Wrote: Put your marketing to max. It should give you a 30% bump

Thanks!  Smile

(05-01-2019, 12:37 PM)Carde Wrote: Aye max out marketting and from there expect a very slow step for at least a week or so, we all need to figure it out a little Smile

Thank you very much!  Smile
I think something is wrong with awareness.
First I had 7% then it went up to 11% then down to 5% then up to 15% now down to 6% again. 

I have made almost no changes to the marketing and all planes fly the same schedule every day. 

Surely it should go up and not up and down like that. 

Stefan
Depending on the type and amount of marketing, awareness could fluctuate. It's not necessarily a linear increase in awareness based on the spend.
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise
Ok, thanks. I will try to see which marketing gives me the best boost without breaking the bank and then just leave it. Let's see if that helps.