When doess the rep get added to the airline?
So one of my flight rep says

Y+: 36

When does that get added to my airline or does it add to the flight route only?

Plus my route is not making a profit 

— Passengers —
Economy: 6 @ $199.65
Premium Economy: 1 @ $798.60

— Financials —
Ticket Sales & Fees: $1,996.50
In-Flight Service Sales: $9.00
In-Flight Entertainment Sales: $5.30
Fuel Cost: $10,961.68
Taxes: $216.94
Maintenance: $1,794.52
Insurance: $293.49
In-Flight Service: $157.70
In-Flight Entertainment: $38.50
Misc Operating Costs: $14.00
Profit: $-11,466.03
The profit is due to the low rep and the low awareness. Put a good marketing campaign (or max your marketing) and you'll get more pax.

The rep is low because you have bad service. Have less seats per plane, put better seat types, better entertainment, and better in-flight service.
[Image: 0lXj3OH.png]
This game sucks and should be deleted
(05-02-2019, 12:30 AM)Zortan Wrote: The profit is due to the low rep and the low awareness. Put a good marketing campaign (or max your marketing) and you'll get more pax.

The rep is low because you have bad service. Have less seats per plane, put better seat types, better entertainment, and better in-flight service.

Yet I did put the luxury seats, IFS and IFE but I'm still not making any profit  Angry I wish the person who made this game had a much clearer tutorial for us new players who just started out! My second go I basically did the same from last time and I'm Still ending up with a loss then a profitable month  Dodgy
Raising awareness is the key, take a look at the video guide Carde just posted:

You won't be making a profit instantly regardless of what strategy you choose.
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise
(05-05-2019, 10:04 AM)Tycoon_fan Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 12:30 AM)Zortan Wrote: The profit is due to the low rep and the low awareness. Put a good marketing campaign (or max your marketing) and you'll get more pax.

Yet I did put the luxury seats, IFS and IFE but I'm still not making any profit  Angry I wish the person who made this game had a much clearer tutorial for us new players who just started out! My second go I basically did the same from last time and I'm Still ending up with a loss then a profitable month  Dodgy

Nobody is actually making a profit at the start. It should be a good challenge to bring your profits up through hard work and strategy.

However, Unk, I do believe that no other game ever allows a new player to start with negative profits; They always make sure that you can start profitably, no matter how small that amount of income is. Do you think the system should be changed a bit?