How to transfer purchased aircraft?
I am based in Manila. I bought a 737-600 but its on Norfolk. I cannot see an option to transfer it to any of my hubs or gates. Thank you
You need gates at airports within range, so plan out a route and find some really really low PAX number airports with long enough runways to use and lease a shared gate at them for a month and fly it in stages to your HQ or any other airport you plan to base it at.

(05-27-2019, 04:11 PM)Carde Wrote: You need gates at airports within range, so plan out a route and find some really really low PAX number airports with long enough runways to use and lease a shared gate at them for a month and fly it in stages to your HQ or any other airport you plan to base it at.

Cool, that worked. Thank you  Smile
I got another question, is it normal if my new routes only gets low occupancy at first?
(05-31-2019, 02:14 PM)FlippRtheReaL Wrote: I got another question, is it normal if my new routes only gets low occupancy at first?

Yes, route awareness needs to build up, atm it seems to just be 1 or 2 days so don't worry to much.