Every route at 0% rep
Tongue 
It seems something has gone wrong with the update. After the scheduled maintenance this morning almost all my routes have dropped to 0% awareness, even those that were on 100% before.
Those that had route marketing enabled have dropped to 4 or 6%.

Has anyone else this problem?

Stefan
Yes all mine are also 0% awareness since update.
Same here
Yes, had some issues with the awareness calculations. It should be fixed now.
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise
Sad 
Yep same here. Spending millions on marketing and suddenly there is route marketing, now the load factor has plummeted on almost every route to 0%.
[Image: 5c8e979304d3a9.30032592_enmlkpiohjgqf.png][Image: 5c740c1c9424c0.52772645_fkephgnmqljio.png]
Hi unk

First of all, thank you for the quick fix.

However, I think there are still some bugs.

When all my routes went to zero rep, I maxed out all the marketing. After your fix I returned some routes to normal values to see what would happen
Some of my younger routes that were on 100% dropped to 60%.
Does that mean if I reduce marketing there is an immediate drop in route awareness?
I don't think that would work very well. How many days do I have to keep the awareness at 100% through marketing before I can stop marketing without experiencing a slump in awareness?

Also I followed your advise and created two new routes and maxed out the marketing before starting flights on it, but without flights the awareness stays at zero. 
It seems you have to fly to make route awareness work.

These are my observations so far :-)

Keep up the great work and support 

Stefan
(08-08-2019, 07:46 AM)fsclips Wrote: Also I followed your advise and created two new routes and maxed out the marketing before starting flights on it, but without flights the awareness stays at zero. 

I noticed that too... Can you confirm, Unk ?
I noticed that as well, looking into it now. You should be able to set marketing on a route you have not flown, and then the next day start to gain a little awareness. But it doesn't appear to be working that way.

(08-08-2019, 07:46 AM)fsclips Wrote: Hi unk

First of all, thank you for the quick fix.

However, I think there are still some bugs.

When all my routes went to zero rep, I maxed out all the marketing. After your fix I returned some routes to normal values to see what would happen
Some of my younger routes that were on 100% dropped to 60%.
Does that mean if I reduce marketing there is an immediate drop in route awareness?
I don't think that would work very well. How many days do I have to keep the awareness at 100% through marketing before I can stop marketing without experiencing a slump in awareness?

Also I followed your advise and created two new routes and maxed out the marketing before starting flights on it, but without flights the awareness stays at zero. 

These are my observations so far :-)

Keep up the great work and support 

Stefan

There are still some issues, trying to work them out now. starting tomorrow I will add the "base" route awareness as a new column on the marketing page so you can compare what the real awareness is and what the awareness is after marketing is applied. In theory the number in the green brackets is the boost from marketing, so to find "base" awareness you can just subtract. But certain cases it won't work i.e. if you have a massive budget the marketing boost might be +150% so... I need to fix that.
Hi Unk

Two more observations :-)

- I have a route ( VIE - LPA ) that is on 100% awareness. I fly this route once a day with a 757. I wanted to double the frequency and put another 757 on the same route. The first one has a 100% load factor and makes good money, but the second one
 has zero passengers and makes a loss. The pricing is the same of course.

- When I reduce the route marketing budget, the route awareness still drops as well. Routes that I got up to 100% then drop back to 60% or so. I think once they are at 100% they should stay there. Otherwise we will need to dump millions into route
 awareness just to keep them at 100%.

Many thanks

stefan

EDIT: Just checked my route marketing page and something has gone wrong again. Many of my routes have dropped to 0% again. The route in question has a base rep of 0% (even though I have been flying it for a while) and the total rep is now at -25.78%?? I didn't know we could have a minus in awareness?

I will max out all marketing on all routes until this is fixed.
For the first point I'm not sure I agree. The reason it's at 100% is only because of the marketing - if you remove marketing it will drop back down. What you CAN do is decrease the amount you are spending on marketing in order to maintain 100% until the "base" awareness gets to 100. Route marketing provides a boost on top of base awareness, if you throw $1M into marketing but only leave it for 1 day the benefit shouldn't last forever.

Now some of the marketing boost you earn does stay for 30 days - for example if you set marketing at $400k for a whole week you will probably earn somewhere around 20% boost (route depending)- that 20% extra will stay with the route for 30 days, even if you remove marketing entirely. What won't stay, however is the increase in growth rate - if you remove marketing the growth rate immediately goes back down to whatever the natural rate is for your airline.

2) I just looked at your routes and only 4 of them are at 0%? Although something is wrong because I see that some of them like VIE-LPA, VIE-LIS have lots of flight history yet 0% base awareness which is not correct. I'll look into it...