Route Scheduling Error
Hi, all -- New member, so please be patient with me.  I bought a used Embraer 135 that's located in Frankfurt and I'm trying to open a route from Columbus, Ohio (CMH) to Hartford, Connecticut (BDL).  I'm getting a route scheduling error that says my plane isn't located at the departure airport.  So the basic question: How do I move the plane from Frankfurt to Columbus so I can start my first route?  Thanks in advance.
(09-20-2019, 01:23 AM)mddeagle Wrote: Hi, all -- New member, so please be patient with me.  I bought a used Embraer 135 that's located in Frankfurt and I'm trying to open a route from Columbus, Ohio (CMH) to Hartford, Connecticut (BDL).  I'm getting a route scheduling error that says my plane isn't located at the departure airport.  So the basic question: How do I move the plane from Frankfurt to Columbus so I can start my first route?  Thanks in advance.

I hit the transfer button but there's nothing that happens when I get to the transfer page.  Does that automatically send it where I need it?
(09-20-2019, 12:18 PM)mddeagle Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 01:23 AM)mddeagle Wrote: Hi, all -- New member, so please be patient with me.  I bought a used Embraer 135 that's located in Frankfurt and I'm trying to open a route from Columbus, Ohio (CMH) to Hartford, Connecticut (BDL).  I'm getting a route scheduling error that says my plane isn't located at the departure airport.  So the basic question: How do I move the plane from Frankfurt to Columbus so I can start my first route?  Thanks in advance.

I hit the transfer button but there's nothing that happens when I get to the transfer page.  Does that automatically send it where I need it?

The reason why there is nothing on the page is because there are no airports within range of FRA that you have a gate at. To be able to fly an E135 across the atlantic you need to lease multiple gates within range to transfer between the airports one by one all the way into CMH. You can use the Distance Calculator decide the path you can take base on the aircraft's range
Lease shared gates and then cancel them after using them to avoid cost overruns.
[Image: iLm5DiL.png]
Got it. Thank you!
At some point transfer flights will no longer require gates in order to operate them, but that functionality just hasn't been implemented yet.
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise