Adding Airports
can DUBLIN (DUB) be updated when you have the time, to the 2017 passenger numbers

its currently 20,166,782
2017 passenger numbers 29,582,321

Much appreciated Smile

Updated

In the future if you find any other inaccuracies you can use this thread to report - https://www.airlineenterprise.com/forums...hp?tid=147
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise
Also there is two Istanbul airprots ISL and iGA IGA needs to be deleted but IGA has the correct data for ISL in terms of passenger numbers
Hello Unknown, just for your info bGY airport is not located in Milan but in BERGAMO: these two cities are close but not the same, could you please update?

Thank you
Well, it serves the Milan area correct? there are quite a few airports that don't have the exact location, this is to help when searching for airports. Technically Stansted isn't in London.

I guess we need to come up with a standard way of doing it, like for los angeles you have LAX, LGB, BUR, ONT, and SNA but in-game only LAX says Los Angeles.
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise
STN isn't in London but it's named London-Stansted. BGY isn't officially Milan-Bergamo - it's just Bergamo Orio Al Serio International Airport. Similar to how BUR is not LA/Burbank airport, it's just Burbank. I think that we should go off what the airport officially calls itself.

Which would turn ONT into LA/Ontario international
[Image: 0lXj3OH.png]
Hi people! I was wondering if a new airport could be added?

St. Paul, Minnesota.
St. Paul Downtown Airport (Holman Field)

IATA: STP

Thanks!
(05-06-2019, 04:58 PM)storm21924 Wrote: Hi people! I was wondering if a new airport could be added?

St. Paul, Minnesota.
St. Paul Downtown Airport (Holman Field)

IATA: STP

Thanks!

Does it have commercial passenger service?
[Image: 0lXj3OH.png]