October Game Performance Upgrades
Hello all!

Some few changes have were made to the code to make the game speedier and more responsive. 

First, Unk and I made some code changes to the lease expiration, gate expiration, and financial systems. Your page load speed (for ALL pages) can be up to  50% faster, and 75% faster for logged out users. However, expired and cancelled gates and aircraft leases may take up to 15 minutes before they are automatically removed from your account. You may experience it saying -0 days remaining but this is normal. It will fix itself within 15 minutes or less.

Second, we have enabled IPv6 connections to our server. If you ISP supports IPv6, you may already been connecting via IPv6 the past few days. Hopefully as IPv6 matures, you will experience better routes across the internet.

If you have any questions, comments, or something you don't get, feel free to comment below or drop by in the Discord chat!
Hiya

Thanks for this update. 

One thing I have noticed is that since this change the websites no longer work on my phone. 
The drop down menus appear, then disappear straight away. 
Same on ipad. Only when using a laptop with a keyboard can I access the pages. 
It seems the drop downs don't give the user enough time to select a page before they disappear again. 

Hope this makes sense. 

Thanks  

Stefan
(10-26-2018, 10:50 AM)fsclips Wrote: Hiya

Thanks for this update. 

One thing I have noticed is that since this change the websites no longer work on my phone. 
The drop down menus appear, then disappear straight away. 
Same on ipad. Only when using a laptop with a keyboard can I access the pages. 
It seems the drop downs don't give the user enough time to select a page before they disappear again. 

Hope this makes sense. 

Thanks  

Stefan
That is unusual. Changes were only made to the way the finances were handled and lease and gate expiration. I did not make any interface changes. 

It works fine on my phone, although I have to press and hold for a half second and the menus stay on the screen, the same for every other website I use on my android phone. 

You would have to have Unknown98 look into it. If you feel like it is a bug of some sorts, feel free to report it on our issue tracker.
Is that similar to the issue Astro is having?

fsclips what browser & phone are you using?

The dropdown nav menu is the 1 part of the UI that I did not design myself but it has always worked fine on my phone (chrome on iphone). I can attempt to look at the code and try to diagnose it when I get a chance.
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise