New reputation system
You do not want to keep money asside atm, you want it all invested in aircraft which are flying and make you money Smile Money in the bank isn't making you more money.

(06-07-2019, 05:22 PM)Carde Wrote: You do not want to keep money asside atm, you want it all invested in aircraft which are flying and make you money Smile Money in the bank isn't making you more money.

My advice was to players who are struggling to keep the planes filled and getting revenue. 

Your idea to borrow 100% of credit available and invest it is the best way to bankruptcy. Big Grin

They need to get to green numbers before borrowing 100%.
[Image: 5c8e979304d3a9.30032592_enmlkpiohjgqf.png][Image: 5c740c1c9424c0.52772645_fkephgnmqljio.png]
(06-08-2019, 07:44 AM)TrishulNaga Wrote:
(06-07-2019, 05:22 PM)Carde Wrote: You do not want to keep money asside atm, you want it all invested in aircraft which are flying and make you money Smile Money in the bank isn't making you more money.

My advice was to players who are struggling to keep the planes filled and getting revenue. 

Your idea to borrow 100% of credit available and invest it is the best way to bankruptcy. Big Grin

They need to get to green numbers before borrowing 100%.

Keeping planes filled and making money is easily done on the right routes and hence any plane you can get flying will be earning many many times over whatever interest you pay on any loans.

Getting into the black numbers should be done with the first new planes you lease on day 2 or 3 you be making black numbers day to day , after that you will want to use whatever money is available to expand your fleet, the loan interest is tiny compared to things like marketing cost anyway and as I said a plane flying will easily cover it many times over.