New reputation system
Unknown, I think there is a slight problem with the reputation calculation now. I recently tried to launch a SIN-JFK route, and due to its flight distance the expectations are as expected - high. However, in first class no matter how I max out each feature, the reputation gets stuck at 98.95%. In fact I highly suspect that I have already maxed out each class at "Y: 100.00% Y+: 99.47% J: 99.58% F: 98.95%". This is because when I tried to raise the service quality of Y+ and J class, they also stubbornly kept at that previously-mentioned percentage. However, I am glad to find that for economy I lowered the service quality and still managed to keep a 100% rep, which proves that the new algorithms are working in a way.

Can you fix this problem? Or else long-range routes will never be able to give 100% reputation.
I'll have to check it in more detail when I get home but that shouldn't be the case. You should be able to get to 100% in all classes (on a route that long first class is difficult and requires ALL IFE and IFS options).

I assume you are using your "Union blue" IFS config for that route? Looking at it in the database your ratings for Y+ J And F are below the expectations for that route.
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise
(01-22-2019, 08:55 AM)Anzatax Wrote: Unknown, I think there is a slight problem with the reputation calculation now. I recently tried to launch a SIN-JFK route, and due to its flight distance the expectations are as expected - high. However, in first class no matter how I max out each feature, the reputation gets stuck at 98.95%. In fact I highly suspect that I have already maxed out each class at "Y: 100.00% Y+: 99.47% J: 99.58% F: 98.95%". This is because when I tried to raise the service quality of Y+ and J class, they also stubbornly kept at that previously-mentioned percentage. However, I am glad to find that for economy I lowered the service quality and still managed to keep a 100% rep, which proves that the new algorithms are working in a way.

Can you fix this problem? Or else long-range routes will never be able to give 100% reputation.

Is it that quality and type of shows of IFE makes a difference? Like home-made vs on Demand TV
(01-22-2019, 02:24 PM)Unknown98 Wrote: I'll have to check it in more detail when I get home but that shouldn't be the case. You should be able to get to 100% in all classes (on a route that long first class is difficult and requires ALL IFE and IFS options).

I assume you are using your "Union blue" IFS config for that route? Looking at it in the database your ratings for Y+ J And F are below the expectations for that route.
I actually did a few experiments with the IFS and IFE, and made a few test routes and also changed around my seating config a little to do my tests, and in those tests I used all the best options for IFE and IFS. Then, I set those routes active, and used the "scheduled flights" list of flights to see its reputation and then cancelled those flights and restarted the process again with different IFE and IFS. However, first got stuck around 98.95% although I am sure my IFE and IFS are both maxed out in first class.

I will do some more trials to see if the problem is consistent or just a trick of my mind Tongue

(01-22-2019, 03:00 PM)lolliftw Wrote: Is it that quality and type of shows of IFE makes a difference? Like home-made vs on Demand TV

The rule of thumb is, the option at the bottom of the list is always the best, while the top is always the worst. The middle options are a progression from bad to good, from top to bottom respectively. So yes home-made is not as good as On-Demand.

Unk does wifi add reputation to an IFE setup?
Yes it does
Does it affect much?
It's fairly important but I'd say content availability is probably the most important option. Audio/ac/usb are also good reputation investments considering the relatively cheap cost of those options.
(01-22-2019, 08:55 AM)Anzatax Wrote: Unknown, I think there is a slight problem with the reputation calculation now. I recently tried to launch a SIN-JFK route, and due to its flight distance the expectations are as expected - high. However, in first class no matter how I max out each feature, the reputation gets stuck at 98.95%. In fact I highly suspect that I have already maxed out each class at "Y: 100.00% Y+: 99.47% J: 99.58% F: 98.95%". This is because when I tried to raise the service quality of Y+ and J class, they also stubbornly kept at that previously-mentioned percentage. However, I am glad to find that for economy I lowered the service quality and still managed to keep a 100% rep, which proves that the new algorithms are working in a way.

I have max out IFE and IFS and I have 100.00% rep for my Y+, J and F on my CAN - JFK.

I will try to get one setup for SIN - JFK and see what happens.
Does the new reputation system and IFS work on Quick Flights too?

Because I got these on quick flights...

In-Flight Service (EXPENSE): $0.00
Y: 0.00% Y+: 0.00% J: 0.00% F: 0.00%
No, quick flights will transition to aircraft transfer function (no pax) after reset so I didnt bother adding the new reputation to them