New reputation system
That sounds really out of the world Big Grin
Still doable Wink
Haha yes of course, but sleeping on a bed in a helicopter does not sound like the most comfortable thing Tongue

I need a confirmation - is it true that I have to offer the best options available regardless of the aircraft type, flight length, and seating class in order to make sure I have a 100% reputation?
Two changes have been made today:

1) I have altered the passenger expectations in all classes. In general, expectations of all passengers have been lowered, most noticeably in economy class. 

More specifically, the formula for flight time vs expectations used to be linear, y=mx+b format. That has been changed to a logarithmic formula. I believe that better represents real life expectations. It will act similar to a linear formula for shorter flight times - meaning expectations increase rather steadily up until around the 10 hour mark - after that the expectations begin to level off.

2) Passengers will now purchase more snacks and beverages on longer flights. Previously they would only buy snacks and beverages 1 time per flight. Now they will buy 1-4 times per flight depending on the length of the flight.

Next on my list is to look into how I can have the prices of IFE and IFS affect the reputation of the IFE or IFS config.
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise
(01-19-2019, 07:55 AM)Anzatax Wrote: Haha yes of course, but sleeping on a bed in a helicopter does not sound like the most comfortable thing Tongue

I need a confirmation - is it true that I have to offer the best options available regardless of the aircraft type, flight length, and seating class in order to make sure I have a 100% reputation?

No. Even before these changes were made today you could get 100% rep without offering all options, but generally only on shorter flights.

As long as your flight's class reputation meets the passenger expectations for that class, and for that flight length, you will get 100% rep in that class for that flight. A 3 hour flight will not have an expectation of 100%, even for first class. I'm not going to tell you what the expectations are, but, generally, the longer the flight, and the higher the class, the higher the expectations.
(01-19-2019, 11:10 PM)Unknown98 Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 07:55 AM)Anzatax Wrote: Haha yes of course, but sleeping on a bed in a helicopter does not sound like the most comfortable thing Tongue

No. Even before these changes were made today you could get 100% rep without offering all options, but generally only on shorter flights.

As long as your flight's class reputation meets the passenger expectations for that class, and for that flight length, you will get 100% rep in that class for that flight. A 3 hour flight will not have an expectation of 100%, even for first class. I'm not going to tell you what the expectations are, but, generally, the longer the flight, and the higher the class, the higher the expectations.

No the telling of what is needed if roughly will be up to me Tongue

(01-19-2019, 11:39 PM)Carde Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 11:10 PM)Unknown98 Wrote:

No the telling of what is needed if roughly will be up to me Tongue

Oh but the new ones are seriously way different from before so we need to restart calculations... If you want I can try to spawn some datA
@unkown Many thanks for the update.
I hope my reputation will now improve. Still hovering in the lower 40s even though each class is in the 90s or 80s.

Stefan
I have restarted yet again to test out the new stuff, but it does seem to be working already! Thanks for the update Unk. I love this new system, as now I can get my reputation up and going within a week, allowing me to be profitable yet realistic early on Smile, instead of having to wait months before I can get anything close to 90% loadfactors.
Still some adjustments to be made for sure but that's why we have beta.

Something I'm thinking to change is the weight of the IFE and IFS for different flights. right now IFE and IFS both make up 50% of the reputation for all flights - I'm thinking maybe to weight IFS a little more on shorter flights, maybe like a 70/30 split and then keep the 50/50 split for longer flights. The idea being that on a short flight entertainment is less important than being able to get a snack or a drink. Idk, something to think about.