Airbus A380 Impending Retirement
The Airbus A380 is slated to stop production in 2021. How will the game respond? Will we be able to continue ordering brand new A380's until the last A380 is delivered in the real world, or will we be unable to submit orders as soon as it goes into effect? 

Such a sad thing to happen, but truthfully, it is very much expected, as the market is not kind to aircraft larger than the A350-900/777-8 sized aircraft (the A350-1000 and 777-9 seems to be sluggish on orders as well). The 747 itself is a bit oversized but still market-relevant, but such a huge leap as the A380 (almost double the size of the 747-400) is obviously prone to failure. I do hope that Airbus will reserve the design for future use though - I think one day the A380 will be more than necessary.
As long as the A380 can be ordered IRL it will be able to be ordered in-game
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise
I'm actually not sure if the A380 is able to be ordered IRL anymore. I believe that Airbus confirmed that the A380 will stop production in 2021 under all circumstances - so I don't think new orders are possible, but I could be mistaken.
[Image: 75T19MV.png?1]
I agree with Zortan. In which case might I suggest that we can order A380's as long as they can still be delivered before the last real A380? As our aircraft here get delivered quite much faster.
Yeah that makes sense. How about the A380's in-game production ends in 2021 along with the real A380?
[Image: 75T19MV.png?1]
I like that idea.
That's probably what will end up happening
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise
Phew! That's a load off my mind!

I don't know about anyone else, but I sure don't want to miss the chance to operate my own brand-new A380's, even when the market advises otherwise Tongue