Marketing
Yeah sorry, just been really busy with work the past few weeks. Product has a 70 day lead time. "We need it next week!!" = my life right now

Will do some checks this weekend to make sure its configured properly and worst case scenario I remove marketing and wait until after reset when it can be properly tested and implemented Smile
I am the developer of Airline Enterprise
(03-27-2019, 11:38 PM)Unknown98 Wrote: Yeah sorry, just been really busy with work the past few weeks. Product has a 70 day lead time. "We need it next week!!" = my life right now

Will do some checks this weekend to make sure its configured properly and worst case scenario I remove marketing and wait until after reset when it can be properly tested and implemented Smile

Dear Unk,

Thanks for your efforts.

It would be good if you can remove this marketing for now or at least reduce the weightage on the airline image.(may be 10%  Big Grin)
[Image: 5c8e979304d3a9.30032592_enmlkpiohjgqf.png][Image: 5c740c1c9424c0.52772645_fkephgnmqljio.png]
Hello admin

There is a typing error on the marketing page.

Sponorship = Sponsorship
[Image: iLm5DiL.png]
Thanks, fixed
I'm back to normal reputation, thank you lots for fixing! :-)
The next update to be applied to marketing is to scale the "marketing required" to the size of the airline. Right now each airline has the same required marketing spend to get X results, which in reality should not be the case. Larger airlines should require larger spend to be successful, and that will be implemented next.