The Voyager Alliance
Zortan, Spyros, and Anzatax (me!) are excited to announce the launch of the Voyager Alliance!

The aim of the Voyager Alliance is to create a better flight and travel experience for all, through the establishment of friendly alliances between the major airlines of the world. By enabling member airlines to work together and set a standard of quality unique to the alliance, the Voyager Alliance strives to become the world's leading airline alliance.

But the Voyager Alliance is not just an alliance for the airlines, but also an alliance for the players in Airline Enterprise. The alliance has the goal of providing a community within the community of Airline Enterprise where members can get together and help each other out.

But in order for the alliance to began its voyage towards world-class prestige, we invite you to join us and become part of the alliance. Simply copy and paste the following form into a reply to this thread to submit an application. All are welcome to apply!

Voyager Alliance Application Form
Name:
Airline Name (Base Airport in parentheses):
Carrier Type (full-service, low-cost, regional, etc.):
Fleet:
Length of time you usually play Airline Enterprise:
What you can bring to the alliance:

We await your application and response! Wink
Yes, as one of the three founders of the alliance, I am very pleased to announce the start of this new venture. Please do apply today! We are looking forward to welcoming new members, of course! All players are welcome!
[Image: 0lXj3OH.png]
Name: Charlie
Airline Name: Apollo Air (LGW/EGKK).
Carrier Type: Full-Service
Fleet: 30 Aircraft
Length of time you usually play Airline Enterprise: I play Airline Enterprise Daily, for at least an hour a day.
What you can bring to the alliance: I hope to bring a smaller full-service airline to the Alliance. With in-depth knowledge of the Airline Industry I hope to bring realism to the game and Alliance too. I hope that I can aid the Alliance to grow, develop, and create a better flight and travel experience between airlines of the world.
Hello good friends.

I will be waiting until the alliance option be officially added to the game and I will join.

I like to be part of a guild where people are active.

In the meantime, I wish you good luck with this new venture.
[Image: iLm5DiL.png]
(04-01-2019, 02:32 PM)ch4rl1e_99 Wrote: Voyager Alliance Application Form
Name: Charlie
Airline Name: Apollo Air (LGW/EGKK).
Carrier Type: Full-Service
Fleet: 30 Aircraft
Length of time you usually play Airline Enterprise: I play Airline Enterprise Daily, for at least an hour a day.
What you can bring to the alliance: I hope to bring a smaller full-service airline to the Alliance. With in-depth knowledge of the Airline Industry I hope to bring realism to the game and Alliance too. I hope that I can aid the Alliance to grow, develop, and create a better flight and travel experience between airlines of the world.

Thank you for your application! We will get back to you with the results!
Does the Name need to be your real name?
(04-01-2019, 07:00 PM)dkdd Wrote: Does the Name need to be your real name?

If you don't want to share any personal information about your name etc., you can use a username.

Thank you for your interest in Voyager Alliance !
Name:dkdd
Airline Name: Delta Air Lines inc. (ATL,KATL)
Carrier Type: Full Service
Fleet: 561
Length of time you usually play Airline Enterprise: Usually 30min-1hr a day
What you can bring to the alliance: Dominant routes from ATL and other base airports. I want to help make this alliance grow big and help others grow. I want to simulate realism until the alliance option comes Airline Enterprise. I could also help others financially if they're struggling. I hope to have a good time here.
(04-01-2019, 11:40 PM)dkdd Wrote: Voyager Alliance Application Form
Name:dkdd
Airline Name: Delta Air Lines inc. (ATL,KATL)
Carrier Type: Full Service
Fleet: 561
Length of time you usually play Airline Enterprise: Usually 30min-1hr a day
What you can bring to the alliance: Dominant routes from ATL and other base airports. I want to help make this alliance grow big and help others grow. I want to simulate realism until the alliance option comes Airline Enterprise. I could also help others financially if they're struggling. I hope to have a good time here.

Thank you for your application! We will get back to you with the results!
A big thank you to everyone for their interest in Voyager Alliance.

[Image: 159067-happy.jpg]

Unfortunately, Voyager alliance does not exist.

However, don't lose heart - we will be launching a real alliance some time in the future. Stay tuned for the details Wink