Recently it had come to our attention that many of the aircraft statistics were incorrect. We have now completed the update of the aircraft statistics, however a lot of the changes would significantly impact existing fleets.
We essentially have three options:
1. Add all the new stats now (this could cause major changes that could affect your operations dramatically. We would make the changes in 1-2 weeks time)
2. Add all the new stats at the next major reset
3. Selectively add new stats where it is better than now and leave ones that aren’t better or are worse out until next reset.
Let us know which option you would prefer. We have a discussion created on our forums or you can join us in the discord server.
There will be scheduled maintenance on Feb 6, 2021 at 06:00 UTC. We will be performing database improvements and general updates. The game and forums will be unavailable during this time. However, the issue tracker and chat will remain unaffected.
Check our forum post for more details.
Further bugfixes have been made in relation to the fuel calculation formula. Some aircraft statistics have also been updated, and the IL-96-300 has been added to the game.
1. A320-200 statistics corrected: MP Range: 1,870 mi, Runway Requirement: 6,000 ft, MTOW: 162,040 lbs
2. Fuel weight corrected from 6.84 lbs/gal to 6.7 lbs/gal
3. Correction made to the fuel weight calculation formula
4. Flight crew on the IL-86, IL-96-400, Tu-154, Tu-204 (all variants) corrected to 3 members and IL-62M corrected to 5 members
5. New aircraft added: Ilyushin IL-96-300
6. Confirmation pop-up added when applying a cabin configuration to all aircraft
Bugfix has been applied to the weight calculation formula that would allow aircraft to take off at a weight greater than their MTOW. Routes were re-calculated in the background and you may notice restricted loadfactors on flights that were previously unrestricted.
Income tax is now paid on a monthly basis instead of a weekly basis. Income tax will be paid at 12:00 UTC on the 1st day of every month. The amount paid will be equal to 20% of the previous month's net income. "7 Day Net Income" on the airline overview page has been updated to "Month to Date Net Income" to allow you to track spending. This figure is updated daily at 06:00 UTC.
Small update to implement some minor bugfixes and add income tax calculatons
1. Time Remaining on the active flights page improved so that it now handles all flights correctly regardless of how far out the departure is. Also aligned the date time format on the active flights page and the airline overview page to match.
2. For the first 5 instant lease deliveries, the game will no longer allow you lease the aircraft if you do not have enough cash to pay for both the 1st week's lease and the cabin configuration
3. Ability to view aircraft details has been added, in the case that the user has not yet created their airline
4. Income tax of 20% has been implemented, and will be deducted along with the rest of the weekly costs every Friday at Noon UTC. Airlines only pay income tax if they turned an overall net profit in the previous 7 day period (Fri thru Thurs). Income tax is a non-operating expense.
Bugfix regarding incorrect demand calculations on routes with no competition
1. Bugfix for incorrect calculation of demand boost, on routes where an airline is the sole operator. This demand boost is now limited to + ~10%, whereas previously this was incorrectly providing a boost of + ~40%.
2. Bugfix for demand remaining stable even after an airline has flown the route for some time, on routes where an airline is the sole operator. Demand will now correctly decrease over time as the airline operates the route and consumes a portion of the original demand.
Patch 1.1.3 has been applied which addresses several major issues. Please see the changelog below.
1. Modifications made to the fuel price algorithm to prevent unreasonably low or high fuel prices
2. Bugfix for the transaction values not being displayed on the upcoming transactions tab on the ledger page
3. Bugfix for airlines not being charged for maintenance checks. The cost of the maintenance check is now recorded on the ledger as an upcoming transaction and will be charged upon completion of the check.
4. Bugfix for incorrectly calculated passenger capacity when flying routes close to the maximum range of the aircraft
5. Bugfix for incorrect calculation of available cash balance when bidding on auctions
Hotfix applied to address some issues since the reset.
1. Patch for the "Cannot read property of 'geometry' of undefined" error - the route map is no longer displayed on the airline detail page if the airline does not operate any routes.
2. The "Lease a New Gate" button was added back to the Gate Management page
3. Max reserve range and fuel burn of several aircraft have been updated:
Boeing 737-200 Advanced
4. The game now properly calculates hours remaining for each maintenance check for aircraft that spawn on the used market
5. Bugfix for the demand formula counting your own flights as competition when calculating the demand boost for flying a route with no competition.
The game has been reset, and we are now in BETA Version 1.1 of Airline Enterprise. Please read through the full changelog here.
The game guide has been updated, so you may want to give it a quick read through.
The changes made in this version should lead to an overall more realistic experience, with the main goal being to address the exponential growth that was able to be achieved by large airlines previously. The game will continue to be updated and developed as we move forward with various features, enhancements and bug fixes.
If you encounter an issue, please report it on our issue tracker here.