Recently, some users and airlines may have experienced some routes not scheduling. Also some users may have experienced route editing not unlocking or unlocking only after a long time. This update addresses these issues.
1. Bugfix for automatic route scheduling system. All routes should reliably schedule.
A few updates have been applied today:
1. Length of time required for A checks has been reduced.
2. Planes will now appear on the used market at random times throughout the day rather than every 2 hours on the hour.
3. A bugfix has been applied to address incorrect awareness calculations relating to marketing spend and sum of destination passengers.
4. You can now view the cost and duration of the maintenance checks for aircraft listed on the used market.
Today we have updated all of the aircraft statistics in accordance with the announcement made on February 6. You can access a range restriction worksheet on our forums and in the pinned messages on our Discord server.
1. Aircraft statistics have been updated across the board.
2. Backend maintenance performed on our database server.
3. Additional spend options added for airline marketing, to allow growth up to 100% reputation.
Recently it had come to our attention that many of the aircraft statistics were incorrect. We have now completed the update of the aircraft statistics, however a lot of the changes would significantly impact existing fleets.
We essentially have three options:
1. Add all the new stats now (this could cause major changes that could affect your operations dramatically. We would make the changes in 1-2 weeks time)
2. Add all the new stats at the next major reset
3. Selectively add new stats where it is better than now and leave ones that aren’t better or are worse out until next reset.
Let us know which option you would prefer. We have a discussion created on our forums or you can join us in the discord server.
There will be scheduled maintenance on Feb 6, 2021 at 06:00 UTC. We will be performing database improvements and general updates. The game and forums will be unavailable during this time. However, the issue tracker and chat will remain unaffected.
Check our forum post for more details.
Further bugfixes have been made in relation to the fuel calculation formula. Some aircraft statistics have also been updated, and the IL-96-300 has been added to the game.
1. A320-200 statistics corrected: MP Range: 1,870 mi, Runway Requirement: 6,000 ft, MTOW: 162,040 lbs
2. Fuel weight corrected from 6.84 lbs/gal to 6.7 lbs/gal
3. Correction made to the fuel weight calculation formula
4. Flight crew on the IL-86, IL-96-400, Tu-154, Tu-204 (all variants) corrected to 3 members and IL-62M corrected to 5 members
5. New aircraft added: Ilyushin IL-96-300
6. Confirmation pop-up added when applying a cabin configuration to all aircraft
Bugfix has been applied to the weight calculation formula that would allow aircraft to take off at a weight greater than their MTOW. Routes were re-calculated in the background and you may notice restricted loadfactors on flights that were previously unrestricted.
Income tax is now paid on a monthly basis instead of a weekly basis. Income tax will be paid at 12:00 UTC on the 1st day of every month. The amount paid will be equal to 20% of the previous month's net income. "7 Day Net Income" on the airline overview page has been updated to "Month to Date Net Income" to allow you to track spending. This figure is updated daily at 06:00 UTC.
Small update to implement some minor bugfixes and add income tax calculatons
1. Time Remaining on the active flights page improved so that it now handles all flights correctly regardless of how far out the departure is. Also aligned the date time format on the active flights page and the airline overview page to match.
2. For the first 5 instant lease deliveries, the game will no longer allow you lease the aircraft if you do not have enough cash to pay for both the 1st week's lease and the cabin configuration
3. Ability to view aircraft details has been added, in the case that the user has not yet created their airline
4. Income tax of 20% has been implemented, and will be deducted along with the rest of the weekly costs every Friday at Noon UTC. Airlines only pay income tax if they turned an overall net profit in the previous 7 day period (Fri thru Thurs). Income tax is a non-operating expense.
Bugfix regarding incorrect demand calculations on routes with no competition
1. Bugfix for incorrect calculation of demand boost, on routes where an airline is the sole operator. This demand boost is now limited to + ~10%, whereas previously this was incorrectly providing a boost of + ~40%.
2. Bugfix for demand remaining stable even after an airline has flown the route for some time, on routes where an airline is the sole operator. Demand will now correctly decrease over time as the airline operates the route and consumes a portion of the original demand.